Material: Silicone-coated Fiberglass
» Thread 1 Type: Hose Protection
Master SKU: PT
This product is a heat resistant silicone coated fiberglass sleeving. It protects hoses, cables and wires from molten metal splash, high heat hazards and occasional exposure to flame, in steel plants, glass plants, foundries, cutting and welding shops.
- Withstands continuous exposure to 500°F and short-term exposure thru 2200°F.
- Resistant to hydraulic fluids, fuels, and lubricating oils.
- Sheds molten metal splash.
- Reduces energy loss and offers personnel burn protection through insulating hot oil, steam lines or pipe surfaces.
- Allows the bundling of cables, hoses and wires while providing excellent thermal and abrasion resistance.
- Extremely flexible and conformable throughout the entire size range at Temperatures -65°F. thru 500°F.
- Color: Orange
- Sold in 50-foot rolls, no cuts.